1. There is only you Understand what makes you unique. Go after what you want, not what is expected out of you or by the society, which is largely patriarchal. Don’t be afraid of change, for it is the only constant. Your dreams will evolve
2. Made choices Recognizing opportunities is very important, as they don’t come too often. Be fearless while pursuing your dreams.
3. Is you have never arrived enough to explore new opportunities You have never “ARRIVED” enough to stop exploring new opportunities. There’s nothing wrong with being too ambitious, and here she called out to the women in the room, specifically.
4. Be greedy for your ambition Be hungry to pursue your ambitions. You can have everything you ever wanted.
5. Do not compromise Don’t live by someone else’s benchmarks and don’t let anyone dictate who you are and what you do with your life.
6. Fail, fail, fail again and rise like a phoenix No matter how much you hate failing, sometimes you would fail. The only way to push aside failure is to move ahead.
7. Be bold and take risks Priyanka Chopra recalled working on a negative role in Aitraaz, a woman-centric movie around fashion and then leaving Bollywood at the peak of her career for Quantico, all of which were gambles at that point in her career and ended up as major milestones on her journey.
8. Surround yourself with the right person Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you and who don’t stab you in the back. It’s always good to have support from people
9. You can never please everyone all the time No matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy. Don’t pay heed to faceless social media trolls/negative comments or let them take away your peace.
10. Don’t take yourself too seriously Laugh at situations, life and yourself. Be kind and compassionate.
11. Give back There’s always someone who is less fortunate than you. Be grateful
12. Don’t ever forget your roots and where you came from Always remember where you came from. Don’t forget your roots.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings