The 19-year-old Gopal, who lives in Dhruvganj village in Bhagalpur, Bihar, has turned down NASA‘s offer 3 times. US President Donald Trump also invited him, but he did not budge. He said that serving the country is my goal.
Gopal has decided to help 100 children in the country every year. Gopal started this work in 2019. He also got a provisional patent for the inventions done by 8 children. Currently, Gopal is testing in the lab of the Government Graphic Era Institute, Dehradun. He will make a lab in Jharkhand and do research there.
Gopal studied at Model High School Tulsipur up to 12th standard. He received the Inspired Award for the invention of Banana Bio Cell in 2013-14. He was in the tenth standard then. His village was flooded in 2008. Everything was ruined.
His father Premaranjan Kunwar, a farmer, said that I will not be able to teach you after the tenth standard. Gopal did not give up. He thought about doing something to get a scholarship. On 31 August 2017, Gopal met PM Modi. The PM sent him to NIF, Ahmedabad. He made 6 inventions there. He is now named among the 30 Startup Scientists in the world. The world’s largest science fair is going to be held in Abu Dhabi in April. It will include 6000 scientists. Gopal will be the chief speaker in it.
Gopal’s unique experiments: Made hair dye from banana liquid and electricity using waste paper
- Paper Bio Cell– Electricity from waste paper.
- Goponium Alloy – It does not change its appearance at any temperature. Many elements were used in it. It can also be used on the Sun.
- G Star Powder– By applying it, heat of 5000 degree Celsius can be gained.
- Hydro Electric Bio Cell – This device can store 50 thousand volts of electricity.
- Solar Mile – It is made by combining solar energy and wind energy. Power can be stored even when the wind moves at a speed of 2 km.
- Gopalasaka – Will reduce radiation produced by nuclear attack. Now within 5 years, the effect of nuclear radiation can be eradicated. While at present the radiation of nuclear attack lasts for a hundred years.
- Banana Nano Fiber and Crystal– Made nano fiber from banana thumb. Made gel from it. This will make diaper products. Bullet proof jacket can be made from fiber. Banana leaves can be used to make tissue paper, file covers and cartons. Liquid can be used to make hair dye. Applying it once will make the hair black forever. Bricks will be made from banana thumb. The houses built from this will float on water. AC will not be needed in summer. Electric batteries have been made from liquid which is ten times more powerful.
- Biodegradable Plastic – Biodegradable plastic is made from banana thumb. After using it, it will automatically become compostable. It can be used in the fields.