After returning from US in 2012, he launched Bollant Industries, where 60% of employees are poor, physically challenged. This 450 employees co. & now worth Rs 50 Crore & recently Ratan Tata invested in his venture.
Bolla co-founded Samanvai Center for Children with Multiple Disabilities in 2011 in which he started a Braille printing press, providing educational, vocational, financial, rehabilitation services to students with multiple disabilities for an economically independent and self-sustainable life.
Srikanth is the director of Surge Impact Foundation, founded in September 2016. The organisation aims to enable individuals & institutions in India to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
- Distinguished Youth Service Award
- Youth Excellence Award by the Telugu Fine Arts Society of New Jersey
- Entrepreneur of the Year at NDTV Indian of the Year Award 2015
- Emerging Winner in SME – Pride of Telegana Awards 2018
- Business Line Young Change Maker Award 2018
- Emerging Leadership Award by ECLIF Malaysia – 2016
Salute to an Inspiring personality who proves that The Limits of the possibility can only be defined by going beyond them into the Impossible.
For More Inspirational Stories, please visit: The inspirational story of Indian Para-Badminton champion Manasi Joshi