Home > Motivational Wallpapers > Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz
Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz
Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz
Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them – Lou Haltz

About Sridhar Belide

I am fond of being optimistic in every aspect of life.

Check Also

Quote and value of LIFE and TIME

Quote on value of life and time

Quote on value of ┬álife and time   LIFE teaches us to make good use …

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.