“Don’t Give Up World : An Anthology !”
Sometimes One thought ! One moment ! One Story or One Poem can change someone’s life ! It gives me extreme pleasure to share that DONT GIVE UP WORLD in association with Pulmis will bring to you our First Book titled “Don’t Give Up World : An Anthology !”
Currently multiple people have given their consent for the same . I will confirm the final entries once we get their story but it includes founders of some top social media pages . President Award Winning IRS Officer , IFS officers , India’s Youngest Women OTA Officer , National Award Winning Navy officers , Physically Challenged Entrepreneurs , Award winning Media Persons & journalists , Ex CMO to Entrepreneurship , Editors of a publishing house to name a few . These stories revolve around different passions and struggles that will certainly inspires the dreamers who have lost the hope inside . Its a community initiative and we will not be able to compensate you commercially for the same but I still hope that you would help us in our pursuit to spread the word of hope and optimism . It would be an absolute pleasure to have your story published in this anthology . Looking forward to a positive response from you .
Key Information :
1) Please send us your story at email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2) Fill up this form at http://
3) The best 15 entries will be compiled into a paperback book which will be available across prominent sites like Amazon .
4) Other eligible entries would be published on dontgiveupworld.com
Basic Guidelines :
– The content should be in English and unpublished
– Preferred Word Count for Stories: 1000 to 3000 words.
– Co-authored stories and multiple entries are allowed (max 3)
– Last date of submission 10th March, 2019 (till midnight)
– The decision of our editorial board will be final
– There is no submission fees for the anthology but we do expect selected writers to help us promote their work.
More details at http://
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings