Sridhar Belide

I am fond of being optimistic in every aspect of life.

Quote on value of life and time

Quote and value of LIFE and TIME

Quote on value of  life and time   LIFE teaches us to make good use of TIME, while TIME teaches us the value of LIFE.

Read More »

Quote on success and failure by Winston Churchill

Quote on success and failure by Winston Churchill

Quote on success and failure by Winston Churchill   Success is not final, failure is not fatal… It is the courage to continue that counts – Winston Churchill

Read More »

Quote on Success, Strength, Will and Knowledge by Vince Lombardi

Quote on Success, Strenght, Will and Knowledge by Vince Lombardi

Quote on Success, Strength, Will and Knowledge by Vince Lombardi   The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, Or knowledge, but rather in a lack of will – Vince Lombardi

Read More »

Quote by Gautama Buddha to choose the right path

Quote by Gautama Buddha to choose the right path

Quote by Gautama Buddha to choose the right path It’s your road… and your’s alone… Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. “No matter what path you choose, really walk it”. –   Gautama Buddha

Read More »

Quote on secret of success and successful people by Conrad Hilton

Quote on secret of success and successful people by Conrad Hilton

Quote on secret of success and successful people by Conrad Hilton     Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they do not quit – Conrad Hilton.

Read More »

Quote by Knowledge and Character by Bruce Lee

Quote by Knowledge and Character by Bruce Lee

Quote by Knowledge and Character by Bruce Lee   Knowledge will give you power, but character respect – Bruce Lee

Read More »

Quote on falling and rising to define glory of living by Nelson Mandela

Quote on falling and rising to define glory of living by Nelson Mandela

Quote on falling and rising to define glory of living by Nelson Mandela   The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall – Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

Read More »

Quote by Albert Einstein to become a man of value

Quote by Albert Einstein to become a man of value

Quote by Albert Einstein to become a man of value   Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value – Albert Einstein.

Read More »

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz

Quote on how to deal with problems by Lou Holtz Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them – Lou Haltz

Read More »

Well said quote on success by Michael Jordan

Jordan's secret of success

Well said quote on success by Michael Jordan    I have failed over and over and over again in life, that is why I succeed- Michael Jordan

Read More »