Inspirational PeopleStories

An Act Of Compassion, Read The Story Of How A Dog Saved The Life Of Her Owner Daughter


Haus is a 2-year-old, 68 pounds German Shepherd who was recently adopted by the Deluca family and now is a hero all over the world after he saved a 7-year-old girl from getting bit by a rattlesnake. He not only saved Molly, the little girl, from a venomous Eastern Diamondback rattlesnake, but also got bit thrice in the process. Molly was in the back yard with her grandma and Haus on Wednesday afternoon when he started jumping backward and forward.

dog-rescue-7-year-old-girl-dontgiveupworld dog-rescue-7-year-old-girl-german-shepherddontgiveupworld

Haus stood his ground as the snake approached Molly. He possibly saved Molly’s life but he’s fighting for his own against deadly rattlesnake venom. The snake managed to inject Haus with so much venom, vets were giving him a steady drip of antivenin, instead of the more typical one or two doses The Deluca pet suffered severe bites which considerably damaged his kidney. However, People are now fundraising for the brave dog to help cover his medical expenses.


The family set up a GoFundMe account to help pay for Haus’ mounting veterinary bills. So far, a whopping $50,000 have been collected and Haus is now expected to survive the three snake bites he suffered to his leg. The family set up a GoFundMe account to help pay for Haus’ mounting veterinary bills, which, they said already reached $10,000 Thursday evening.

This dog has taught us all a lesson in humanity and selfless love. If humans learn to care for fellow human beings the same way, the world can become a much better place.

The Don’t Give Up World Community  wishes Hauz a speedy recovery and a healthy life.


Show More

Deepak Mahajan

I am Mechanical engineer by qualification ,Sales specialist by profession , Adventurous and innovative by passion !

Related Articles

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker