Motivational songs sometimes work like a miracle. We understand how hard it could be to prepare your mind for working out at home. Amid this lockdown when we cannot hit the gym, it’s too hard to motivate oneself for working out at home. Even if you start that, it is no comparison to a gym, but hey, something is always better than nothing, right?
Here we are with a mix of 15 motivational songs that will keep up the pump during your workout.
- Challa (Main Lad Jaana) | URI: This one is dedicated to all the brave hearts out there who are risking their lives to protect the sovereignty of our motherland. Also, if you haven’t watched the movie, it’s all out on Zee5 now.
2. Kar Har Maidan Fateh | Sanju: Presenting “Kar Har Maidaan Fateh”, a song about hope and courage.
3. Sultan Title Track | Sultan: Be it in the ring or life, put your best foot forward & emerge victorious in every battle. One of my favourite motivational songs.
4. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (Rock Version): ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ the Rock Version features Siddharth Mahadevan’s voice, it is a power-packed number, you’ll be totally motivated to get a pair of running shoes and get fit.
5. Ziddi Dil | Mary Kom: Ye aa aayi yaayi ye ye aa! This one could even make you dance.
6. Lakshya Title Track | Lakshya: This track is a power-packed music video featuring Hrithik Roshan. It motivates you to be unstoppable until you achieve your goal.
7. Zinda | Bhaag Milkha Bhaag: Another one from the movie Bhaag Mikha Bhaag. This song will make you go an extra mile.
8. Chak Lein De | Chandni Chowk To China: Launched in 2011, this song is one of favourite on the list when I hit the gym.
9. Can’t be touched | Roy Jones: This track will make you feel alive once again. You can achieve anything, just believe in yourself.
10. In The End | Linkin Park: Linkin Park’s “In The End” is the most popular song from the album HYBRID THEORY. One of the evergreen songs I can hear on repeat.
11. ‘Till I Collapse | Eminem ft. Nate Dogg: Released in 2002 under the album The Eminem Show is another masterpiece from the Rap God.
12. Lose Yourself | Eminem: Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted.
13. Remember The Name | Fort Minor: “Remember The Name” is a song by American hip hop ensemble Fort Minor, the side project of rock band Linkin Park’s co-lead vocalist Mike Shinoda.
14. Not Afraid | Eminem: 10 years later and this song is still dope.
15. Stronger | Kanye West: “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”
Also visit: 15 Best Dhirubhai Ambani Quotes on Dreaming Big